- Username: Configurable Strength, Separate Username for each channel.
- Password: Configurable strength and lifetime, separate login and transaction passwords, OTP
- Device Authentication: Device ID coupling with password or username. PKI certificate compatible
- X.509 Certificate/SSL based authentication
- HTTPS, 3DES support
- Internal Data: Passwords, PINs, transaction passwords, log-in information, etc. MD5 One Way Hash
- 3rd Party Data: SHA-256 with PEB or PEB with MD5 and 3DES
- HSM Compatible
- The system is built to defend itself from Cross Scripting, SQL Injection, Buffer Overflow, DOS and DDOS attacks.
Set-up and Infrastructure
- Constitutes all hardware and communication devices. The arttha team has extensive experience and can guide clients to create highly secure environments.