Mobile Application for User
- It’s a good practice not to handover your mobile phone with strangers
- Your m-Pin is your personal property, please never share your m-pin with anyone, it’s a good practice to regularly update your m-Pin
- Cellcom or your bank will never call you to ask information your mobile number, bank account & m-pin, never provide this information to any one either on call or through email
- In case your m-pin is blocked please call Cellcom support number to unblock your m-pin, without asking for your m-pin
- Never SMS your m-pin to anyone. It is not a good practice to store m-pin on your mobile phone’s contact book
Latest News & Events
CellPay mobile payment services SMS commands for Agents and Customers
Nov 20, 2013
SMS commands for Agents and Customers.
CellPay Apps updated
Aug 27, 2013
CellPay is pleased to announce that its Top-Up / Bill Pay limit has be...
- View more news